If you have been charged with a criminal offense in Massachusetts, you need an experienced criminal defense lawyer ready to fight to protect your rights. Attorney Scott Bradley has over 13 years experience helping people charged with a criminal offense. Attorney Bradley serves all of Massachusetts including Plymouth, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, and Bristol County. If you are charged in Boston, Quincy, Brockton, Fall River, Taunton, Plymouth, Lowell or a surrounding area, give us a call.
Attorney Bradley has helped many clients over the years from violations, to misdemeanors, to serious felonies. Some of his notable victories include a not guilty verdict after jury trial on a 6th offense OUI, having a trafficking of cocaine case dismissed, and having clients involved in shootings as well as domestic violence cases receive Not Guilty Verdicts after a full jury trial.
Attorney Bradley handles all types of criminal cases including:
• DUI/DWI/OUI (First offense & multiple offense)
• Drug crimes (Possession, possession with intent to distribute, trafficking, drugging for sexual intercourse)
• Sex crimes (Sexual assault, rape, statutory rape, indecent assault and battery, aggravated rape, child pornography)
• Violent crimes (Robbery, domestic violence, shootings, stabbings, home invasion, breaking and entering, burglary, malicious destruction of property)
• Theft (Fraud, receiving stolen property, burglary, larceny)
• College student crimes
• Juvenile crimes (regular delinquency cases and youthful offender cases in which your child can receive a dual sentence to DYS then State Prison)
• White collar crimes (Internet crimes, identity theft, embezellment)
• Weapons Charges (unlawful possession of a gun, shot gun, machette dirk knife, dagger, brass knuckled, assault and assualt and battery with a deadly weapon)
• Habitual Offenders (regular, armed career criminals and those facing the three strikes penalties that prohibit any parole)
In Massachusetts, the various penalties depend on what type of crime you are accused of. See our penalties section of this website for information on various penalties you can face if convicted. With so much at stake, you need someone willing to fight for you and protect your rights. The hot button issues, your criminal record and the judges you appear in front of are the real life factors that dictate what type of sentence you are really looking at. You need an experienced and aggressive attorney who preapres your case and preapres for the court you are appearing in. You never get a cookie cutter defense with Attorney Bradley.
Just because you have been arrested, does not mean you are guilty. You are presumed not guilty under the law. Hiring a good ,tough, and prepared lawyer can help you stay that way. Give us a call for a free consultation to see how Attorney Scott Bradley can help you.